A student blamed me for not explaining something that she got wrong and was angry. Another time, I said one thing and they heard something completely different. What’s going on?
A lot more is going on than just the words we say. In this workshop, we will use an Appreciative approach to explore communication basics, fun techniques to fix them, and practice new silent techniques that really work!
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Create a safe space for communications
- Identify the two positions of communication
- Describe three common ways we communicate
- Listen to how they ‘hear’
- Practice three silent communications techniques